BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 14, 2010

What the hell is Buster Olney smoking?

Buster Olney is reporting that sources say there are talks of a straight up trade between the Cardinals and Phillies. Albert Pujols for Ryan Howard. I obviously don't believe this for one second. The uproar it would cause in both Philadelphia and St. Louis would be massive. Pujols, arguably the best posistion player in baseball is a beloved fan favorite in St Louis and Ryan Howard, also a massive fan favorite, is the best power hitter in baseball. Now there are already talks of how the Phillies will not be able to afford Jayson Werth, how the hell would they afford Albert Pujols? Ryan Howard is in the prime of his career and will be in Philadelphia for atleast two more years. Let's also take into consideration that Ryan Howard carried the Phillies through the play offs and one of the major reasons the team got back to the World Series.

Ruben Amaro has denied the rumor saying "Lies". "That's a lie. I don't know who you're talking to, but that's a lie."

Obviously I'm calling this complete bullshit but I said that about Rosenthal's "hunch" on a Cliff Lee trade. I'll hope I am right this time.

So I spoke about how I feel on the situation, what about you readers?

0 comments:

 
Sport Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory